We inform you that in relation to your request for hospitality our organization is in possession of your data, acquired also verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as personal by GDPR EU 679/2016. In accordance with this rule, we therefore invite you to read the following information carefully.
1. Nature of the processed data: We treat your personal, fiscal and economic data necessary for the performance of existing or future contractual relationships. We are not in possession of any of your data that can be classified as particular (article 9 of the regulation) or of a judicial nature (article 10 of the regulation).
2. Purpose of processing and data retention period: Your data will be processed for the duration of your stay and also subsequently, for the following purposes:
a) due to contractual requirements, following the fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations required by laws, regulations and EU regulations and for an effective management of commercial financial relations;
b) to send you communications about our offers. Such communications can take place through traditional channels such as telephone operators, mailing and fax, or more innovative systems such as social media and email;
c) for studies and market research aimed at gaining knowledge of the quality of our services.
The data retention period is different based on the purpose of the processing, for the purposes of contractual management the data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the tax obligations as required by national legislation, for the purpose of commercial communications. the storage time is identified in 5 years.
3. Processing methods: The processing of data takes place through the use of appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper or through the use of automated IT means, to store, manage and transmit the data itself.
4. Obligation or right to provide data: With regard to the purposes indicated in point a) the provision is obligatory in order to fulfill the obligations provided for by law, their failure to provide it will make it impossible to establish or continue the · Report, to the extent that these data are necessary for the execution of the same. For the purposes specified in points b) and c), however, the provision is optional. The refusal of the aforementioned conferment determines the impossibility to use the services aimed at a constant updating on the news and initiatives promoted by the company.
5. Scope of knowledge of your data: The following categories of subjects may become aware of your data: Data Controller, Data Processor and Data Processors, appointed in writing by the undersigned company, partners, receptionists, accounting and billing personnel, our consultants, as external managers, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of assignment and / or contract stipulation that imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
6. Communication and diffusion: Your data will not be disclosed by us to undetermined subjects by making them available or for consultation.
Your data may be communicated by us, as far as their respective and specific competence is concerned, to Bodies and in general to any public or private subject with respect to which there is an obligation for us (or faculty recognized by law or secondary legislation or Community level) or the need for communication
7. Your rights: Articles 15 to 22 of GDPR UE 679/2016 give you specific rights. In particular, you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based. Furthermore, you will be able to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, should there be any interest in this regard, data integration. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself.
We kindly ask you to promptly report to the Data Processor any change in your personal data in order to comply with Article 11, letter (c) of the aforementioned legislation, which requires that the data collected be accurate and, therefore, updated.
Data controller: CAPARENA S.R.L., the person in charge of data processing is Mr. CARDONE ROBERTO.